Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As excited as I was to begin a blog, I kinda fizzled out. My excuse was, I don't have a digital camera that I could take pictures and put them on my blog. Ok, that was a good excuse up until December 25, when my (awesome) husband got me my camera that I had been hinting, well actually, begging for. Then, life just got in the way and I still didn't blog. Hopefully, that is going to change. I will post pictures later today.

I do know that I will become a Great Aunt once more today. This will be my 3rd time to become one. Corey & Fallon will be welcoming Baby Brennon today. Well, that is the plan anyway. They induced her this morning so hopefully it won't be a long labor for her. My nephew Adam and his wife, Amanda, had a baby girl about 6 weeks ago, her name is Nimue and she is beautiful.

Austin is on the count down, only about 50 more school days for him. How sad is that?!?!? Taylor is excited. She will be going to Dallas to visit Susan during spring break. BY HERSELF ON AN AIRPLANE!!!! For those of you that know Taylor, you know what a big step that is for her. She goes NOWHERE by herself. I am praying for a great experience for her! Daniel just finished up his basketball season for the year and is about to begin baseball. He has never played before. This should be an experience.

Frankie is continuing to work on our garage. It is huge and I will post a picture or tow of it as well. The 2nd floor will be an apartment for Austin after he graduates. Then Daniel will move upstairs to have a bedroom of his own. Complete with a closet and everything!!! He is so excited.