Monday, October 13, 2008

Mississippi State Fair













Last Monday, we took Daniel and Taylor to the fair. Daniel had a blast. We ran into a friend of his from school, Nick, and they were able to ride some rides together. There is nothing quite like the fair, I love it while it is here but really glad that it only comes once a year! I am posting some pictures of our time there. Daniel LOVED the Pirate Ship, I think that had to be his favorite ride of all. He rode it 6 times at least! I am very thankful that Taylor agreed to go so I didn't have to ride the Pirate Ship 6 times!! He also did the "bungee Jump" thingy and tried his best to turn a flip but I don't think he weighed enough to make himself get on over.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like fun. Daniel is a brave, brave soul. You won't find me on the pirate ship!!!